#actwithtextiles is a campaign to bring our industry’s broad network of influencers together with a forum for sharing stories of textiles; project solutions; best practices; unique collaborations; processes and materials; and interesting people that act with textiles.
Each quarter we’ll explore a different aspect of textiles.
August 23–December 31, 2022
Explore the performance aspects of commercial textiles.
Follow, share, and learn about:
• What it means to be an ACT member
• ACT’s Voluntary Performance Guidelines
• Icon meanings and how they inform the specification process
• Cleaning and Maintenance of textiles
Tag ACT and use campaign hashtags on your posts to participate:
May 16–August 14, 2022
This is an opportunity to post all things textiles around NeoCon 2022.
In order to show up in the campaign feeds, you will need to use the following hashtags on every post:
• #actwithNeoCon (quarterly theme)
• #actwithtextiles (campaign)
• #actmember (identifies you as a member)
• #NeoCon2022 (official NeoCon hashtag)
• #(your company)
To start the year, let’s celebrate all of the things about textiles that bring us joy. We are drawn to pattern, color, and texture and their transformative power within interiors. This is an opportunity to share what brings us joy when working with textiles – from inspiration to application; from small details to grand visions; from visual punch to emotional impact.